Thank you, Zero Hedge!
One of the most-read websites in the world published one of my early-spread stories today.
I’d like to publicly thank the “Tylers” at Zero Hedge for running what I think is one of my most-important “early spread” stories. This is a big deal for me.
My Subtack subscribers read my article “Covid did not suddenly become ‘deadly’ in April 2020” several weeks ago.
The Brownstone Institute also earlier ran the same story. To my knowledge, this is the first time Zero Hedge has run an article that theorizes the novel coronavirus was spreading months before the Wuhan outbreak.
Today’s article is important because Zero Hedge is one of the most widely-read websites in the world. This means this theory has now gone global (if not “mainstream” … at least so far).
As my long-time readers know, I’ve been publishing articles presenting evidence to support this hypothesis since I started my Substack newsletter 16 months ago.
I actually wrote my first “early spread” story - published by uncoverDC.com - in May 2020. (Alas, for more than a month, I couldn’t find any “news” organization that would publish it.)
So, for almost four years, I’ve been trying to generate interest in a theory that, for some reason, very few journalists have pursued.
I’ve always been a big fan of Zero Hedge because this website, on a daily basis, does cover “taboo” topics, subjects often labelled crazy conspiracy theories that are both true and important.
Zero Hedge also seems to have a close working relationship with journalists at The Epoch Times, which has also distinguished itself by breaking and covering Covid stories no mainstream news organization will cover. (The Epoch Times actually now has more readers than most “mainstream” newspapers and magazines).
However, until today, neither Zero Hedge or The Epoch Times had run a significant story on possible “early spread.”
I can’t say this huge boost in exposure will change the world or the way people think about Covid - because The New York Times isn’t going to run such a story - but Zero Hedge publishing this story could/should cause far more people to consider this theory.
Who knows? This might also include “important” people and organizations.
In my opinion, Early Spread matters for these reasons …
I think “early spread” - if conclusively proven - would expose the largest scandal in world history. Among other conclusions, this would mean:
* The lockdowns should have never occurred as there was no way to “prevent spread” of a virus that had already infected probably tens of millions of people.
* Early spread proves the novel coronavirus was NOT “deadly” … and thus a “public health emergency” never existed.
* The “vaccines” should never have been mandated or given to probably any person as the virus, while it made many people sick (some very sick), was not any more deadly than the common flu.
* The virus poses almost zero-percent mortality risk to children and young adults and is probably not a real mortality risk to any healthy person under the age of 60.
* If there is/was no mortality risk, there is/was no need for an experimental, rushed vaccine whose alleged “safety trials” didn’t extend past a couple of months.
* If this virus wasn’t lethal, virtually all of the so-called “Covid deaths” must have been caused by other factors.
The death toll from iatrogenic Covid protocols must be massive and the scale of unnecessary deaths is mind-boggling to consider.
Why does this still matter?
Some people might ask why does “early spread” matter today? After all, the lockdowns and mandatory masking have now ended.
A few of my answers to this question:
- Vaccines (or “boosters”) that are unsafe to many people are still being administered to millions of people, including six-month-old infants. Again, “early spread” proves this virus isn’t lethal for the vast majority of citizens.
- Unless later mutations of this virus somehow became more lethal, the same (very low) IFR still applies in January 2024.
- Early spread - if proven or widely accepted as true - tells anyone who values human life to stop all future Covid vaccines … today! No more mRNA shots in any arms. That is, lives can still be saved.
- Citizens of the world who care about the truth for the truth’s sake should want to know when this virus actually began to spread.
Even today, no member of the public knows the identity of the real “case zero” or how this virus escaped from a lab (if it originated at a lab, which I believe it did). In my opinion, the all-important timeline of virus spread has always been wrong.
- Nor should the public be 100-percent sure this virus initially escaped from the Wuhan Institute of Virology. I agree it’s quite possible this lab was where this virus originated … but I’m not 100-percent sure this is the case.
In my opinion, genuine scientific inquiry and real journalism would demand that all possible sources of “lab leaks” be investigated.
- I’m almost 100-percent certain “virus spread” didn’t begin in December 2019.
- I also believe it’s very possible key public health officials or government officials knew this virus was already spreading months before the alleged birthdate of virus spread and have gone to great lengths to conceal this fact from the public. (I encourage anyone interested in theories on how “early spread” may have been concealed to read this article I wrote many months ago).
Sadly, I’ve reached the conclusion our trusted public health officials should not necessarily be trusted to tell the public the full truth. (I could write a 2,000-word article documenting all the false or dubious claims made by alleged Covid or public health experts.)
I’ve always thought if officials lied about A, B or C, they very possibly lied about early spread as well.
- People in positions of great power who are proven liars or who excel in concealing vital information should not remain in positions of leadership or power.
Such people should be exposed and held accountable if for no other reason than to keep them from perpetrating future harmful frauds on billions of world inhabitants.
- The safety and health of our children and grandchildren could be in jeopardy if proven prevaricators or criminals are not exposed and brought to justice.
Not only has the response to a likely faux pandemic caused irreparable harm, so too has the mass censorship our leaders embraced to silence dissenters who were simply trying to tell the truth as they perceived it to be.
In Conclusion …
Lastly, I admit that “early spread” is simply a hypothesis. I acknowledge the conclusions that flow from this theory might be incorrect and not withstand closer or more-intelligent scrutiny.
However, the hypothesis of “early spread” should be seriously investigated by impartial truth-seekers.
I’m grateful a publication with the large readership and influence of Zero Hedge is open to such inquiry.
I also greatly appreciate my own subscribers for the support and encouragement they’ve provided while I pursue what I know is a contrarian hypothesis.